Sunday 21 February 2010

Owl No.2

Thought I'd have another go at making an owl. This time out of an old sweater and felts. What do you think? I'm wondering if I might make this in to my first tutorial. I always think it's lovely when you find a tutorial to inspire you.



Cait and I are working on felt toadstools and mushrooms at the moment. They are quite fun and I'll let you see them when they are finished.

I've had a few days off this week what with it being half term, and with typical half term weather there were plenty of excuses to do some crafting. Cait made a skirt out of an old jumper which turned out really well and we made necklaces, brooches and hairclips! Girly Girly Girly. Niamh helped choose the buttons which was great and they were dead simple with a little help from a glue gun.



So we've all had a lovely week, Mr BB had time off too, and from tomorrow it's back to the normal routine. Still, I've got a few projects on the go to keep me busy in the evenings and after being introduced to Six Feet Under (you may have seen it on Channel 4 a few years back) there's even something to unwind to - now that I've bought the five series box set! Not normally a telly monster but sometimes I do enjoy a bit of sofa loving. Oh and we're house hunting with fresh impetus so I don't think I'm likely to be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment